Earn your Masters in Civil Engineering Online
Our online Master of Science in Civil Engineering degree program prepares you to design, build, analyze, and lead advanced civil and structural engineering projects anywhere in the world.
The program is focused on structural engineering and focuses on expanding your capabilities as a civil engineer. Learn advanced design techniques, including seismic design. Examine structural dynamics, dig deeper into building code, and further examine the materials that create our world. Build the real-world skill set required to take the lead on more advanced civil engineering projects, pursue new career opportunities, and succeed in supervisory roles.
To view a full list of courses and their descriptions, please download a program guide.
Online Civil Engineering Fast Facts
- 100 percent online; ideal for busy professionals
- 30 credits; 10 courses
- For details about the Tuition & Financial Aid, click here
- Build on your experience and BS degree with advanced practical knowledge to add depth to your engineering career
- Michigan Tech is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission
- No. 25 in the nation among colleges and universities for STEM (Forbes)
Majority of faculty are licensed professional engineers with experience working in the field
- National Service Fellowship available to Military, AmeriCorps and PeaceCorps personnel; Learn more