Earn your Masters in Electrical Engineering Online
Our online Master of Science in Electrical Engineering degree program prepares you to design, build, analyze, and lead advanced electrical engineering, communications, and signal processing projects at the cutting-edge of technology.
With an emphasis on communication and signal processing, the coursework focuses on the transmission, measurement, processing, analysis, and interpretation of information-bearing signals. As a graduate, you'll be prepared to take the lead on more advanced electrical engineering projects, pursue new career opportunities, and succeed in supervisory roles.
To view a full list of courses and their descriptions, please download a program guide.
Online Electrical Engineering Fast Facts
- 100 percent online; ideal for busy professionals
- No GRE required
- 30 credits; 10 courses can be completed in as few as 5 semesters
- For details about the Tuition & Financial Aid, click here
- No. 25 in the nation among colleges and universities for STEM (Forbes)
- Michigan Tech is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission
- Build on your experience and BS degree with advanced practical knowledge to add depth to your engineering career
- National Service Fellowship available to Military, AmeriCorps and PeaceCorps personnel; Learn more