Complete your graduate degree application online.
Michigan Technological University offers three intakes per year for its online programs. Students can complete a program in five semesters (1.5 years) by taking two courses at a time or they can complete a program in 10 semesters (about 3 years) by taking one course at a time. Ready to get started? Fill out the form now!
- For the MS in Civil Engineering or MS in Civil Engineering, have an ABET-accredited bachelor’s degree in engineering
- For the MS in Applied Statistics, hold a bachelor’s degree (STEM Degree is best aligned)
- Submit transcripts
- Include a resume
- Submit a personal statement on interest in the program
- Submit a Statement of Purpose
- Provide two letters of recommendation (one academic preferred, but not required)
- GRE not required
Get help with your application.
Michigan Technological University Enrollment Advisors are happy to help you apply for admission. Call us toll free now at 888-442-6885.